Welcome to the Patchworld!
This is the dimensional crossroads for all the realities (i.e., rpg campaigns)
I have created and maintain. Cataloguing and administering all these different
planes is a lengthy process, but I intend to finish it eventually. So, if one
of the wormholes takes you to the dreadful 404 Dimension, be patient and come
back some other time in the near future.
Other: Unisystem: Unisystem Amber PDF
A generic system created by the Fuzion Labs. I use it for supers.
- Change - A handful of heroes sets out to change a dark world of superpowered
conflict and mystical intrigue.
- Silver R.I.N.G. - After
a great tragedy, new heroes stand up to take the places of fallen legends.
Another generic system -- one of my favorites. I use it for almost everything.
- Alussein-Within -
A normal modern world trying to cope with the sudden appearance of paranormals.
- Quarto Mundo
- A somewhat different fantasy world (no elves, just like Talislanta
:). (in Portuguese)
- Star Trek Portal -
The jump point for the four campaigns set in the universe of the Star
Trek TV show.
- Stargate SG-1 - Brief
notes on adapting the Stargate SG-1 TV series to a GURPS game.
- Wild Cards Rio de Janeiro
- The adventures of the carioca wild carders.
The Mayfair Exponential Game System
, first used for the now-defunct DC
- Justice League South America - The chronicles of the tropical super-heroes.
- Paraworld - A superhero universe which ended up serving as base for
A catch-all category that includes systems I have used for one
game only or that were added more recently and have a central page for them..
- Shadowrun - Street
samurai, mages, shamans and deckers eeking out a living in the grim world
of the shadows of Seattle 2057.
- Rio by Night - The aborted
Vampire: The Masquerade sourcebook for Rio de Janeiro.
- Unisystem - A page
dedicated to my games using the generic system of C.J. Carella's WitchCraft
- The Price of Freedom - A play-by-forum
rpg set in the Star Wars universe and powered by There Is No Try,
a slightly modified version of Steve Darlington's There Is No Spoon.
- Peace & Light - Notes for using the PDQ system to run games set in the Star Wars universe.
- Forcebound - Star Wars by way of Godbound.
- Patternbound - Chronicles of Amber by way of Godbound.
If you have sugestions, have located some incongruency in any
of the realities or just want to say hello,
please contact me at fred at patchlord do com.
You are now leaving
Come back soon!